Rajasthan Current Affairs January 2019 PDF – In order to further improve the competitive examination, today we have Rajasthan Current Affairs January 2019 PDF in the PDF. where questions are often asked in competitive examinations. If you are preparing for SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, IAS and other competitive exams, then this note will be very useful for all of you.
Rajasthan Current Affairs January 2019 PDF
1% increase in quota for disabled persons
- The draft for increase in reservation for disabled persons from present 3% to 4% has been sent to new State Cabinet for consideration.
- The categories that fall under persons with disabilities include: blindness and low vision, deaf and hard of hearing; locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness. Rajasthan Current Affairs January 2019 PDF
State’s first Pediatric Cath lab
- State’s first and northern India’s third paediatric Cath lab is coming up in Jodhpur.
- For this purpose Rs 5 crore have been sanctioned to S N Medical College for the purpose under National Child Health Program and additional Rs 10 lakh have been sanctioned by MP (Jodhpur) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat from MPLAD Fund.
- In Northern India, only AIIMS, Delhi and PGI, Chandigarh have the paediatric cath lab. Rajasthan Current Affairs January 2019 PDF
State Toll-Free Voters Helpline
- On the occasion of the 9th National Voters’ Day (25th January), chief electoral officer of the state, shri Anand Kumar launched a toll free voter helpline number ‘1950’ in the state to ensure voters’ convenience.
Rajasthan Roadways at Loss
- The loss of Rajasthan Roadways has reached mark of Rs 3,160 crore and a committee of officials and employees & representatives has been formed to find ways to resolve this situation.
New Bill: Introduced to Scrap educational qualifications in Panchayats
- Deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot introduced a bill to scrap minimum education qualification for contesting panchayat elections in Rajasthan in the state assembly.
- In 2015, the previous government had introduced education condition, which required a candidate to pass Class X for contesting zila parishad or panchayat samiti elections. For contesting elections for Sarpanch of a panchayat in scheduled and other than scheduled areas, it was mandatory to pass Class V and VIII respectively.
- The State Cabinet,Rajasthan approved Panchayati Raj (Amendment) Bill, 2019 considering that the provisions of educational qualification create unreasonable restriction on the right of people to contest election at the grassroots level.
College Awarded for Model on doubling farm income
- The College of Technology and Engineering (CTAE) in Udaipur has been awarded by vice-president Venkaiah Naidu in New Delhi for developing a ‘farm model’ for doubling the income of the farmers.
- The agricultural department of the college has practically demonstrated the ‘model’ in five villages of Gogunda tehsil of Udaipur by introducing integrated framing system and water resources development—innovative and technological interventions.
- The project was funded by Udaipur MP Arjun Lal Meena under the Adarsh Gram Yojna.
Rajasthan improves on Sex Ratio at Birth
- The state has improved marginally in Sex Ratio at birth. When compared to 2015, the SRB in 2018 has improved by 19, which suggests an increase of 19 more girls born against 1,000 boys in 2018 in comparison to 2015.
- In 2015-16, there were 929 girls born against 1000 boys, which rose to 950 girls born against 1000 boys in 2018.
- As per the PCTS report, Tribal area of Banswara has the highest sex ratio at birth which is 1003 girls per 1000 boys in 2018.
- Ref: TOI NEWS
PERSONs In NEWS
Rajasthan Assembly: Persons on Posts
- C.P. Joshi: Speaker of Vidhan Sabha
- Gulabh Chand kataria: Pro-term Speaker & Leader of Opposition
- Important: Governor Administers Oath to Pro-Term Speaker in Vidhan Sabha and then he/she administers oath to new members of Vidhan Sabha.
अगर आपको यह पोस्ट अच्छी लगी हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करना न भूले । हमारी इस पोस्ट को आप फेसबुक , व्हाट्सप्प पर भी अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर कर सकते है । अगर आपको कोई भी पीडीऍफ़ चाहिए हो तो आप हमसे संपर्क करे हम आपको वह पीडीऍफ़ मुहैया करवा देंगे । हमारे फेसबुक ग्रुप , व्हाट्सप्प ग्रुप और टेलीग्राम ग्रुप से जुड़ना न भूले ।
- NCERT Books For Class 1 To 12 PDF Free Download
- NCERT Subject Wise All EBook PDF Free Download
- Download Mahendra Mica Current Affairs March 2019 PDF Free Download
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude By G Subbarao PDF Free Download
- DOEACC NIELIT CCC Previous Paper PDF Free Download
- Hindi Vyakaran Notes PDF Free Download
- Yojana Magazine February 2019 PDF Free Download
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Syllabus PDF Free Download
- Latitudes And Longitudes Geography Notes PDF Free Download
- Mahendra Quantitative Aptitude 2019 PDF Free Download
- Union Budget 2019 Full Information in Hindi PDF Free Download
- GS World Current Affairs 2019 PDF Free Download
- Government Schemes 2019 By Shankar IAS PDF Free Download
- Lucent General Science Book 2019 PDF Free Download
- Drishti IAS Varshiki Current Affairs Today 2019 PDF Free Download
- Dhyeya IAS Hindi Sahitya Class Notes PDF Free Download
- Rakesh Yadav Mathematics Full Book PDF Free Download
- Mathematics Handwritten Class Notes PDF Free Download
- Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude 8th Edition Book Pdf Free Download
- Lucent General Knowledge 2019 Book PDF Free Download